TYPE OF CHALET: Luxury chalet.
Chalet Teddy Bear is a freestanding spectacular chalet built in traditional old wood, over 4 floors and sleeps 12 people across six bedroom suites, all individually designed to a very high standard. Every bathroom is different and beautifully appointed. There are 2 king size suites, 2 double suites, 1 Queen suite (suitable for single occupancy) and a twin room.
The main drawing room offers a breath taking, picture perfect, double height 180degree panoramic view of the Combin Massif, and is surrounded by a lovely dining terrace that wraps around the entire chalet. This floor also incorporates the open plan dining area and a study. While this gorgeous room offers a plasma screen (with Sky), and a full built in music system, the floor below offers a second sitting room, equally lovely for the younger members of the group or just somewhere else to go for adults. This second sitting room offers a full cinema surround sound experience (With separate Sky), A Wi Box and full built in Karaoke system and also has its own terrace.
This floor also offers the main entrance hall and three of the chalet’s bedrooms, and the chalet’s leisure experiences with a large steam room suite and a hot tub on the terrace. Both of these facilities are also linked to the audio music system.
The remainder of the bedrooms are on the top floor with the unique main bedroom and main king size guest suites here along with a gorgeous Queen Room for single occupancy. This design and layout makes the chalet perfect for 2 families either split between the top and first floor, or a particularly popular option, with adults on the top floor and all the children on the first floor (with their own sitting room!)
The ground floor hosts the working areas of the chalet with a large boot / games room (with table tennis), laundry, wine cellar and drying and linen room.
All of the rooms are appointed with beautiful furniture either handcrafted locally in old wood or adding a modern twist. The style of the chalet is luxury contemporary chic mixed with the beautiful old wood of the region. Floors are oak throughout and warmed by stunning silk wool rugs. Lutron lighting allows you to set the scene of the evening as you choose.
COMODATION AND FACILITIES
• 2 large sitting rooms both with full surround sound Plasma TV / Sky and audio
• Study with Apple computer and Wifi throughout chalet
• Terraces on all floors
• 1 master bedroom suite with Super king size bed, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with bath and private balcony
• 1 main guest / 2nd master bedroom suite with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower
• 2 double bedroom suites with double bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower
• 1 single bedroom suite with small double bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower
• 1 twin bedroom suite with 2 single beds Can be double or twin) and ensuite bathroom with power shower
Facilities also include Steam Room/ Hamman suite with shower, Terrace Hot tub, Boot and Ski Room, Ipod docks in all bedrooms and Table Tennis in boot / Games room
For your use while at the chalet, enjoy:
• Bath and Beauty products by Cowshed
• A welcome gift (yours to take home)
• House Slippers (for you to keep as a memento of your stay with us)